Joske's Buy & Win Promotion
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
1. The “Joskes Buy & Win” promotion gives you a chance to win as per below.
- 4 x AG200 motor bikes
- 4 x Yamaha Guitars
- 4 x $500 worth of cash
2. The promoter for this Promotion is Paradise Beverages.
HOW TO ENTER
3. The Promotion starts at 1st of September 2019 and ends 20th December 2019.
4. To enter you need to place your receipt from purchasing a:
(a) 4 pack of Joskes Brew,
(b) 24 pack of Joskes Brew,
(c) 4 or more cans of Joskes Brew,
purchased during the Promotion Period from a participating retail outlet in Fiji by writing your name and contact details (including a telephone number) on the back of each receipt and:
(i) drop them in entry bins provided in participating retail outlets’ nationwide; or
(ii) deliver them during working hours 8am-4pm from Monday to Friday, or send them by post (provided they will be received before the end of the Promotion Period), to the office of the Promoter in Suva at Paradise Beverages:
• 122 – 164 Foster Road, Walu Bay Suva. PO Box 696, Suva
before the end of the Promotion Period (20/12/19).
5. Incomplete or non-conforming Entries will be invalid.
6. Each complete Entry received before the end of the Promotion Period will entitle the entrant to one entry into Prize Draw for a Prize.
7. There are 12 prizes to be won. Each month, from September to December there will be a winner as per below:
- 1 x Motor bike
- 1 x Yamaha Guitar
- $500 cash
8. The total combined value of all major prizes is FJD33,432.00
9. Draw dates for the Prizes are:
- at 12pm on Monday, the 7th of October for September month draws
- at 12pm on Tuesday, the 12th of November for October month draws
- at 12pm on Monday, the 9th of December for November month draws
- at 12pm on Monday, the 23rd of December (FJST)
The Prize Draw will take place at the office of the Promoter in Suva at 122 – 164 Foster Road, Walu Bay Suva. PO Box 696, Suva and winners will be announced on the same days as the draws on the Joskes Brew FB page. For more details, please visit www.paradisebeverages.com.fj
10. All expenses incurred as part of a Prize (unless stated above as a component of the Prize) are the responsibility of each winner.
11. If, for any reason, any Prize or component of a Prize becomes unavailable for any reason beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control, then a similar Prize or component of a Prize of equal or greater value will be awarded to the relevant winner(s) in lieu of that Prize or component.
12. Paradise Beverages will attempt to contact each Prize winner after Prize Draw. If a winner does not respond within two (2) weeks after a third attempt is made to contact that winner, that winner’s entry will be declared invalid and the Paradise Beverages reserves the right to randomly draw a new winner of the relevant Prize(s) from the Eligible Entrants on the same terms and conditions as the original Prize draw.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
13. Information on how to enter and the prize details form part of these Terms and Conditions of Entry.
14. Submitting an Entry in this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
15. This Promotion is only open to “Eligible Entrants”, being individuals who: (i) are a citizen of Fiji and aged 18 years or older; and (ii) are not employees of Paradise Beverages or any of its related corporations or any of their agencies associated with the Promotion; and (iii) are not a spouse, de facto partner, parent, child or sibling (whether natural or by adoption) of such an employee; and (iv) are not professionally connected with the Promotion.
16. Paradise Beverages decision made in accordance with these Terms and Condition shall be final and no correspondence will be entered into in respect of such decision.
17. Prior to receiving a Prize and being declared a winner, the Eligible Entrant shall:
(a) show proof of identity e.g. passport or driver’s license);
(b) produce proof of purchase to allow the Paradise Beverages to verify that the purchase is in accordance with these Terms and Conditions; and
(c) agree to the use of his or her name, city of residence, and photograph in any and all forms of media, without payment or other compensation, in any publicity carried out by Paradise Beverages and/or its advertising and promotional agencies.
In the event the winner is unable to provide such proof and/or is unable to provide such agreement, the Eligible Entrant shall forfeit the Prize
18. Paradise Beverages shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for death or any personal injury suffered or sustained as consequence participation in the promotion or as a consequence of the use and enjoyment of any Prize.
19. A Prize:
(d) is not transferrable or exchangeable;
(e) is not able to be taken for cash; and
(f) must not be auctioned; raffled, sold or used, donated or given away, in part or in full, as part of another promotion or otherwise.
20. If, for any reason, the administration, security, fairness, integrity, conduct or operation of this Promotion is interfered with or disrupted in any way outside the reasonable control of the Paradise Beverages (including but not limited to act of God; any act of a public enemy, war, civil unrest, or act of military authority; fire, flood, earthquake, landslide, or other elements of nature; any strike, lockout or other labour dispute; any act of a third party engaged in terrorist activity or sabotage; vandalism; tampering; power failures; computer bugs or viruses; unauthorised intervention; fraud or technical failures) the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law:
(a) to disqualify any entrant; and/or
(b) as appropriate, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel; or recommence this Promotion (including withholding any prize).
21. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, Paradise Beverages (including its directors, officers, shareholders, employees, advisors, assignees, agents, licensees, representatives, advertising and promotional agencies) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of this Promotion, including, but not limited to, where attributable to any of the following incidents due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Paradise Beverages;:
(a) incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information, for system failures at the handling house, or for any human error;
(b) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under Paradise Beverages control);
(c) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
(d) any entry or Prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter);
(e) any variation in Prize value to that stated in these Terms & Conditions of Entry; or
(f) use and enjoyment of the Prize.
22. All entries remain the property of Paradise Beverages.
23. Information provided by Eligible Entrants will be collected by or on behalf of the Promoter to enable it to administer and promote this Promotion and the winners of any competition. If the information requested is unreasonably withheld, the Eligible Participants may not participate in this Promotion. The personal information of Eligible Entrants may also be provided to others (including organizations outside of Fiji) assisting in the conduct of this Promotion, including the Promotion’s administrator, agencies and event coordinators, and to authorities that regulate the Promotion. Eligible Entrants acknowledge that they provide their consent for this to occur by participating in the Promotion. Eligible Entrants have the right to access and correct their personal information.
24. Paradise Beverages reserves its right to reasonably modify these Terms and Conditions of Entry at any time with prior notice and immediate effect. You agree that you will be bound by such changes and that you will not hold the Promoter liable for any losses resulting from any such changes.
25. These Terms and Conditions of Entry are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Fiji and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Fiji.
26. For further assistance or queries regarding this Promotion please call the Consumer Information Centre on 3315811.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO UNDERMINE THE FAIR AND LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS PROMOTION MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. THE PROMOTER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE EVENT THAT ANY SUCH ATTEMPT IS MADE, WHETHER OR NOT THAT ATTEMPT RESULTS IN ANY SUCH DAMAGE, INTERFERENCE OR UNDERMINING.